Pagini

luni, 25 mai 2015

Omul care a fotografiat ultimele decenii din alt unghi


Long, long time ago, I can still remember...
Oh, still, I do: it's the turkish Fotoritim, back in November 2008.



“I used to travel a lot and that was almost 50% of my duty. The other half was to send, periodically, my photographic films to Hamburg. So I used to collect them for two or three weeks or even more and send them in boxes of some hundreds. Nowadays, you’re no longer a simple photographer. You travel, you take the shots, you have to be computer-literate in order to download and select and edit and, last but not least, send, via Internet, the few final photographs to the media you are working with, alongside with the written story too”, recalls Hoepker.



Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu